When: Tuesday, September 13, 2022
Time: 7:00 – 9:00 pm
In person: Sport Yukon – Boardroom 1 (4061 4 Ave)
Online: email email@example.com for the link
Our mission is to enhance Yukoners’ lives through snowboarding from playground to podium… and back again.
Our role includes:
- Promoting the development of competitive snowboarding in the Yukon;
- Acting as the governing body for snowboarding in the Yukon as a region of the Canada Snowboard;
- Encouraging and managing snowboarding competitions in the Yukon, as well as sponsoring Yukon snowboarding in regional or national games; and
- Establishing and maintaining programs and activities to improve the quality of competitive snowboarding, coaching and officiating.
Please Note: Anyone may attend (invite your friends!), however in order to run for a board position and/or to vote in the election, you must have a current membership.
Get your 2022/23 Snowboard Yukon Membership online prior to the AGM here: snowreg.com
Meeting Agenda will include:
- Call to order
- Establishment of quorum
- Appointment of scrutineers
- Approval of the agenda
- Adoption of minutes of the previous Annual General Meeting
- Presentation of reports
- Report of Accountant
- Appointment of Accountant
- Business as specified in the meeting notice
- Election of new Directors
The meeting will also include the Special Resolution to waive financial audit for 20/21 season.