Lots going on for snowboarders in December!
Sign up for the Watson Lake Pre-Season Travel & AWG training Team under the Community Programs page. Just scroll down until you see it!
We are hosting Comp Intro (Level 1 ) and Comp Intro Advanced Speed (Level 2) coaching courses, as well as a Judging Workshop and update. Go to the Coaches / Judges / Officials page for details and online registration.
See our 2022/23 program line up for:
- Yukon Programs (Comp Team, CWG, AWG)
- Community Programs (Whitehorse, Watson Lake, Dawson)
- Dryland Programs (Whitehorse).
Online registration opens September 1st at midnight!Newsletter Sign Up
Don’t hesitate, ’cause last year’s programs all sold out!
When: Tuesday, September 13, 2022
Time: 7:00 – 9:00 pm
In person: Sport Yukon – Boardroom 1 (4061 4 Ave)
Online: email firstname.lastname@example.org for the link
Our mission is to enhance Yukoners’ lives through snowboarding from playground to podium… and back again.
Our role includes:
- Promoting the development of competitive snowboarding in the Yukon;
- Acting as the governing body for snowboarding in the Yukon as a region of the Canada Snowboard;
- Encouraging and managing snowboarding competitions in the Yukon, as well as sponsoring Yukon snowboarding in regional or national games; and
- Establishing and maintaining programs and activities to improve the quality of competitive snowboarding, coaching and officiating.
Please Note: Anyone may attend (invite your friends!), however in order to run for a board position and/or to vote in the election, you must have a current membership.
Get your 2022/23 Snowboard Yukon Membership online prior to the AGM here: snowreg.com
Meeting Agenda will include:
- Call to order
- Establishment of quorum
- Appointment of scrutineers
- Approval of the agenda
- Adoption of minutes of the previous Annual General Meeting
- Presentation of reports
- Report of Accountant
- Appointment of Accountant
- Business as specified in the meeting notice
- Election of new Directors
The meeting will also include the Special Resolution to waive financial audit for 20/21 season.