Snowboard Yukon is Yukon’s snowboarding organization. We train athletes, coaches, judges, and officials, we form and administer teams for out-of-territory competitions, we organize and sanction events, and we represent Yukon riders in Canada~Snowboard, which is the national sports organization for snowboarding in Canada.
See our 2022/23 program line up for:
- Yukon Programs (Comp Team, CWG, AWG)
- Community Programs (Whitehorse, Watson Lake, Dawson)
- Dryland Programs (Whitehorse).
Online registration opens September 1st at midnight!
Don’t hesitate, ’cause last year’s programs all sold out!
When: Tuesday, September 13, 2022
Time: 7:00 – 9:00 pm
In person: Sport Yukon – Boardroom 1 (4061 4 Ave)
Online: email email@example.com for the link
Our mission is to enhance Yukoners’ lives through snowboarding from playground to podium… and back again.
Our role includes:
- Promoting the development of competitive snowboarding in the Yukon;
- Acting as the governing body for snowboarding in the Yukon as a region of the Canada Snowboard;
- Encouraging and managing snowboarding competitions in the Yukon, as well as sponsoring Yukon snowboarding in regional or national games; and
- Establishing and maintaining programs and activities to improve the quality of competitive snowboarding, coaching and officiating.
Please Note: Anyone may attend (invite your friends!), however in order to run for a board position and/or to vote in the election, you must have a current membership.
Get your 2022/23 Snowboard Yukon Membership online prior to the AGM here: snowreg.com
Meeting Agenda will include:
- Call to order
- Establishment of quorum
- Appointment of scrutineers
- Approval of the agenda
- Adoption of minutes of the previous Annual General Meeting
- Presentation of reports
- Report of Accountant
- Appointment of Accountant
- Business as specified in the meeting notice
- Election of new Directors
The meeting will also include the Special Resolution to waive financial audit for 20/21 season.
Snowboard Yukon would like to encourage and empower Indigenous youth to participate in the sport of snowboarding. Snowboard Yukon will provide free program enrollment for an Indigenous athlete whom is interested in pursuing snowboard training.
Application deadline: December 31
Canada Snowboard is proud to unveil the next step in Canadian Snowboarding. A new provincial/territorial system that showcases the landmarks, landscapes and animals of Canada and embraces the classic iconography of each province/territory.
Yukon’s icon features a howling wolf in front of a half moon, this powerful animal symbolizes the rugged wilderness found within the territory’s borders.